Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Truth About Legalism

Bible-believing Baptists are often accused of being legalistic. This is merely an attempt to give excuse to a faulty license for sinful living. I'm tired of being expected to lower my standards that are based on Biblical precepts and principles for carnal, self-absorbed Christianettes.

For those who use liberty as a license to "do your own thing", read this if you dare to have your security blanket taken away. In reality, if you submit to Biblical truth, you will indeed be set free from the bondage of antinomianism!

For those who love the Word of God and Love to please Him by a godly lifestyle, they can read this article and be grateful that our loving Heavenly Father guides us in His Truth. He doesn't just tell us to please Him; He tells us how to do it.

2 Cor. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.


Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

James 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Read "The Truth About Legalism at www.frmbc.com